Introducing the New Sawtooth Pattern Handle ESEE-4. The Sawtooth G10 handle has an intimating look much like the shark it’s named after. More than just a mean look, the sawtooth pattern actually provides a comfortable, finger groove fit. This breaks the mode of the conservative ESEE handles of previous models.
- Overall Length: 9.0 Inches
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.25 Inches
- Weight (Knife Only): 7.8 Ounces
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Maximum Thickness: .188 Inches
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel, 55–57 RC
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Design: Sawtooth Tri-Color (Olive Drab, Coyote Brown, and Black)
- Sheath: Black Injection Molded
- Polymer Belt Clip: Ambidextrous Polymer/Metal Clip Plate
- Pommel: Rounded w/ Lanyard Hole
- Care/Maintenance: ESEE carbon steel knives are made from 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for – especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH. ESEE Warranty: No Questions Asked Warranty on all 1095 carbon steel knives. If you break it, send it back and we'll replace it. No sales receipt needed. Does not cover rust or normal wear and tear. Made In The USA!