Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. The blade steel is S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. The S35VN blade is DLC coated for matte-black good looks and enhanced performance. The front handle scale is carbon fiber, balancing the knifes solid construction with lightweight convenience. The DLC-coated titanium back handle offers a secure frame lockso you can always cut with confidence. As an extra visual touch, ZT has added two emerald-green anodized-aluminum tube spacers that are especially eye-catching, standing out against the black handle. The 0450CF takes advantage of ZTs KVT ball-bearing system to enable smooth, easy opening for either left- or right-handed users. A left/right reversible pocketclip rounds out the 0452CFs basic feature set. While its a smaller, more gentlemanly knife, the 0450CF proudly lives up to the overbuilt standards for which ZT is well known.
- Made in the USA
- KVT Ball-Bearing Opening System Flipper Reversible Clip (Left/Right) Titanium Frame Lock, Hardened Steel Lockbar Insert
- Steel: S35VN, DLC Coating Handle: Carbon Fiber Front, Titanium Back
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm) Closed Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm) Weight: 2.7 oz. (76.5 g)
- ZT Logo Black Zippered Storage Pouch