About the designer: James Gibson is a native east Tennessean, born and raised around the Great Smoky Mountain area. With a passion and love for the outdoors, he has studied and practiced bushcraft skills most of his life. James is the co-host of the Clinch River Knap-in and has been a flintknapper for 22 years. He is also a knife maker and obtained his Journeymen Smith Rating with the American Bladesmith Society (A.B.S.) in 2003. James is the lead bushcraft instructor for Randall’s Adventure & Training and also has his own school in Tennessee.
- Overall Length: 7.63 inches
- Maximum Blade Thickness: .125 inches
- Weight (Knife Only): 4.5 ounces
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle: Micarta
- Blade Grind: Flat Grind
- Sheath: Dark Tan Leather Sheath