This nine inch overall Scandi ground bush knife really likes to work. With features such as Micarta scales, a matte finish, and heavy duty hardware, it'll get the job done for you no matter what the circumstances. We take the time to do the little things: making sure the epoxy isn't just on the scales, but around every bit of the hardware, including the threads of the brass nut, to ensure a completely sealed scale set. The Scandi grind is a high polish on the whole surface to make sure there is no drag when cutting.
- Overall Length: 9 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.25 Inches
- Sharpened Edge: 4.25 Inches
- Blade Material: A2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 1/8 Inches
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60
- Grind: High-Polished Scandi Ground to 0° Then Hard Micro Buffed Edge
- Handle Material: Green Micarta, Matte
- Sheath: Drop Dangler w/D-Ring & Fire Steel Loop
- Weight: 7.6 ounces
Lifetime Guarantee: (Please Contact Manufacture Directly about Warranty Specifics) L.T. Wright Handcrafted Knives is proud of our quality and we warranty all of our products to be free of defects for the life of the product. Skilled craftsmen, who take pride in their work, and intend for your knife to be handed down for generations, make our knives. We cannot warranty a knife against rust and we cannot warranty knives and sheaths against abuse or normal wear and tear.