Whether you are a hiker, hunter, prepper, extreme outdoor enthusiast, or serving a tour of duty, you are one mechanical injury away from finding yourself in a survival situation.
Your two primary concerns are always going to be hydration and core temperature regulation, that is why this kit is a must-have in your pack. The Pathfinder Wide-mouth Military Style Canteen Cooking Kit was designed so the canteen will nest inside the cup along with the stove for convenient and compact storage.
Continuing to raise the bar, Pathfinder has developed the ONLY wide mouth stainless steel military canteen on the market today. The wide-mouth design allows you to easily obtain water from shallow water pools, providing far more opportunities to procure water if necessary. The strong Single Wall construction can withstand direct fire or can be placed directly in coals for the purposes of boiling/disinfecting water.
The nesting cup has a folding handle that securely fastens the stove to the cup when not in use and has measurement graduations on the inside. The handle also serves as a sturdy base and additional point of contact when the cup is placed on a surface to help prevent spills.
- 39oz Wide-mouth Stainless Steel Canteen with new thread and cap design.
- 25oz Stainless Steel Nesting Cup
- Stainless Steel Canteen Nesting Stove
- Pathfinder Canteen Cup Lid (effective 10-12-15)
- Set Weight: 1lb 9oz.
- 304 Stainless Steel (.5mm-.6mm thick)
- 39oz Wide-mouth Canteen
- New and improved ABS lid with a stainless steel insert and silicone ring seal (For a replacement GEN2 Canteen Cap click here)
- Weight: 11.6oz
Nesting Cup Specs:
- 25oz Nesting Cup
- Dimensions: 5 ¼" long, 3 ½ wide, 4 ¼" tall, width with handle extended 7"
- Graduations: 16oz, 20oz, 25oz and 400ml, 500ml, 600ml, 700ml
- Weight: 8.7oz
Canteen Stove Specs:
- Set nested together dimensions: 5 ¼" long, 3 ½" wide, 8 ¼" tall
- Canteen w/cap on dimensions: 5 ¼ " long, 3 ½" wide, 8 ¼" tall
- Stove: 5 ¼" long, 3 ½" wide, 3 ¼" tall
- Weight: 4.3oz
NOTE: Do not store hot liquids in the bottle as doing so can cause the cap to sit/seal improperly. If you are buying our bottle to use with other manufacturer's accessories, we make no claims that they are compatible.
Designed in the USA!