ESEE 4HM-B Fixed Blade Knife, Brown Leather Sheath, Black Powder Blade, Micarta Handle
The ESEE 4HM is a high quality, versatile fixed blade option constructed out of 1095 high carbon steel and grey micarta. The knife fits snugly into it's brown leather sheath, which has "ESEE" stamped into the leather.
- Overall Length: 8.88 Inches
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.13 Inches
- Overall Blade Length: 4.38 Inches
- Maximum Thickness: .188 Inches
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc.
- Weight: 7.7 Ounces (Knife Only)
- Black Powder Coated Blade
- Canvas Micarta Handles
- Brown Leather Pouch Style Sheath
ESEE carbon steel knives are made from 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for – especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
No Questions Asked Warranty on all 1095 carbon steel knives. If you break it, send it back and we'll replace it. No sales receipt needed. Does not cover rust or normal wear and tear.
Made In The USA!