The Patent Pending Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. Developed with industry friend, firearms expert, and former 1st SFOD- Delta operational member Larry Vickers, the Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the sling effective and durable – the choice sling requested by name.
The Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has been our most popular product of all- with service in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries. Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjust has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. All VCAS™ Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
- TEX 90 Bonded Nylon Thread
- Invista Solution Dyed CORDURA® Webbing
- ITW Acetal Hardware – Ghillie-Tex™ Low IR Military Grade Plastic Reduces Noise and Weight
- Differentiated Adjuster Pull Tab – Different Color Stands Out Enough For Quick Adjustment
- Tactile Indicator For Use In the Dark or With Gloved Hands