The Patent Pending Vickers Combat Applications Sling has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. Developed with industry friend, firearms expert, and former 1st SFOD- Delta operational member Larry Vickers, the Vickers Combat Applications Sling incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the sling effective and durable – the choice sling requested by name.
The Vickers Combat Applications Sling has been our most popular product of all- with service in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries. Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjuster has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings from transporting to fighting. All VCAS Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
- TEX 90 Bonded Nylon Thread
- Invista Solution Dyed CORDURA Webbing
- ITW Acetal Hardware Ghillie-Tex Low IR Military Grade Plastic Reduces Noise and Weight
- Differentiated Adjuster Pull Tab Different Color Stands Out Enough For Quick Adjustment
- Tactile Indicator For Use In the Dark or With Gloved Hands
- Made in USA