The 9″ ESEE-4P-OD fixed blade survival knife consists of a 4.5″ drop point, OD green powder coat finished, 1095 high carbon steel blade with a plain primary cutting edge. With an overall length of 9″ the ESEE 4P makes an easy task of batoning, chopping, and light bushcraft work. This full tang construction features an orange G10 scale handle with a standard breaker pommel. The ESEE-4P includes a black molded polymer sheath, clip plate, paracord lanyard and cord lock.
- Overall Length: 9.00″, Blade Length: 4.50″
- Cutting Edge: 4.10″, Blade Thickness: 0.19″
- Blade Style: Drop Point, Hardness: 55-57 RC
- Blade Finish: OD Green Powder Coat, Handle Thickness: .56″
- Molded Polymer Sheath, Clip Plate, Made in USA
Note on Care: ESEE knives made from high carbon 1095 steel will rust and stain if not properly cared for, especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user’s responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor on the blade. Use Lock Tite when assembling any hardware, such as attaching the clip plate to the sheath.