The ESEE Model 4 was designed by Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin as an all-around Tactical, Survival and Bushcraft Knife. Simply put, the performance, durability and quality of the ESEE-4 is unmatched by any other knife in its price range. It has been put to the test many times by military, law enforcement and adventurers all over the world, whether in the Randall’s Adventure & Training jungle survival school, carried by special operations personnel in combat, or strapped to a hiker’s backpack. If you’re an outdoorsman, law enforcement, soldier, or just simply like to collect quality, hard-use knives, then you can't go wrong with an ESEE-4. Buying a good knife is not just about the product you purchase but the experience and people standing behind it. The ESEE-4 is backed with a NO QUESTIONS ASKED WARRANTY.
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1"
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Width: 1.25"
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: .188"
- Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Black Textured Powdered Coated
- Blade Hardness: 55 – 57 RC
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: Linen Micarta
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Ambidextrous Molded Sheath
- Black Molded Sheath and Clip Plate
- Black Molle Back Sheath Carry System
- Country of Origin: USA