ESEE PR4-BO Black Oxide Fixed Blade w/ Dark Tan Sheath – ESEE-PR4-BO
When it comes to wilderness chores, sometimes simple and straightforward is the best approach. The ESEE Camp-Lore PR4 is Patrick Rollins’ take on Horace Kephart’s classic design. The original prototype was made by James Gibson and tested extensively by Patrick during survival classes, off-trail backpacking, hiking and camping. The Rowen built production PR4 features a 4″ blade with a 4.75″ handle, 1/8″ thick 1095 HC steel blade, 90 degree spine for striking a Ferro rod and a leather pouch sheath. It may not be pretty but it is designed to work, like all the other ESEE Knives.
- Overall Length: 8.90 inches
- Blade Overall Length: 4.19 inches
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.0 inches
- Thickness: .125 inches
- Weight (without sheath): 6.3 ounces
- Steel: 1095 Carbon, 55-57 Rc.
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handles: Sculptured Micarta
- Sheath: Dark Tan Leather Sheath