The ESEE candiru fixed blade survival knife is constructed of 1095 high carbon steel with a black powder coat finish to combat rust and give a smooth aesthetic. The orange G10 handles give the user significant upgrades in grip compared to handling a skeletonized candiru. This knife is named after the Candiru or “vampire catfish” which is a tiny parasitic fish that is considered one of the meanest creatures in the Amazon river.
The knife is small, dangerous, and tough as nails, just like the fish it is named after. It’s purple powder coated 5.13″ Skeletonized frame is constructed out of 1095 high carbon steel, with orange G10 scale handles. This knife is designed to be the perfect lightweight survival kit or concealed carry knife. Comes complete with a durable white molded plastic carry sheath. Our carbon steel knives are made from 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for – especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user’s responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
- Overall Length: 5.13″, Cutting Edge Length: 2.0″
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″, Blade Grind: Flat, Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel 55-57 Rc., Finish: Textured Purple Powder Coat
- Handle Material: Orange G10 Scales, Sheath Material: White Molded Polymer Sheath
- High Quality Materials, Made in USA