Great as a Bug Out Bag, Daypack, or Go Bag; for Hiking, or Camping. Molle equipped & hydration pack ready
With a 34L capacity per Active Standard (measured in accordance with ASTM F2153) , the five zippered compartments provide plenty of space to secure large tools and gear as well as compartments and pockets to organize small components. The rear most zippered compartment is great for carrying a water bladder as it has an output for the drink tube, or it could be used to carry a standard size 15 inch laptop instead. Built with a focus on quality and functionality, the Bravo’s outer shell material is durable 600D polyester with extra reinforcement at load bearing seams and strap connection points.
Ventilated mesh padding on the shoulder straps and back area provides superior comfort and air flow. Each side has a 3” x 2” Velcro loop pad to attach any standard embroidered or PVC Velcro patch. Internally the compartments feature organizational pockets for securing and separating gear. For security, the cord pulls can be cinched together by zip tie, cord, or through the suspension straps to deter would-be pickpockets. External MOLLE webbing is stitched according to military specifications, with 1″ tall webbing and standard 1″ spacing. This webbing is compatible with MOLLE pouches and accessories, creating the ability for the user to build a fully modular pack system.
- Liters: 34L, 2073 CU in. Capacity when measured in accordance with Standard ASTM F2153
- Inner Main Compartment: 18″ x 10″ x 5″
- Inner Secondary Compartment: 16″ x 9″ x 3″
- Outer Top Compartment: 5″ x 8″ x 3″
- Outer Bottom Compartment: 10″ x 8″ x 3″
- Material: 600D Polyester
- Double-Stitched Grab Handle
- Heavy Duty Zippers and Utility-Style Cord Pulls
- Side and Front Load Compression System
- Ventilated Mesh Padding for Strap & Back Area
- Durable Polymer Buckles & Anchors