The Kershaw Grinder is designed to be put to work. To that end, the Grinder offers a blade with a slightly curved belly for all-purpose cutting and slicing. A clipped, Tanto-inspired tip offers excellent piercing capabilities, too. If you need to bear down on the back of the blade during a particularly tough cutting job, the concave spine with heavy jimping provides additional grip security. The work-ready blade is made of 8Cr13MoV steel for hardness and wear resistance. Then Kershaw expertly heat-treats it to enhance edge retention and strength. The Grinder is always ready to go to work quickly thanks to our SpeedSafe assisted opening and convenient built-in flipper. A secure liner lock keeps the blade securely open during work until the user releases it. The glass-filled nylon handle is ergonomically contoured to fit the hand securely and grooved to offer an extra-secure grip. The deep-carry pocket clip is easily reversible for tip-down, right- or left-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper
- Liner lock (locks the blade open during use); Reversible pocket clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish; Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm); Closed length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm); Open length: 7.75 inches (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 ounces (127.6 g)