The Patent Pending Padded Vickers Sling combines with the tactical sling capability of the Vickers Sling with the added comfort of a padded rear section. The 2 inline pad doesnt move up or down the sling and is made from closed cell foam that wont separate or gain water weight. The front section with the Quick Adjuster allows the user to instantly lengthen and shorten the sling – quickly transitioning from a hands-free carry to a shooting position with a simple pull of the Adjuster. The Padded Vickers Sling comes in two hardware variations – Nylon and Metal hardware Nylon Hardware The all new Nylon Hardware version features all newly designed DuPont Zytel® nylon – which is lighter, stronger, and more flexible than traditional plastic sling hardware. T
he majority of the BFG slings shipped to the US Military feature Nylon Hardware. Metal Hardware The Metal Hardware version of the Padded Vickers Sling features a machined aluminum Adjuster that is hardcoat anodized matte black and combined with phosphated steel trigldides. The Metal Hardware slings provide more strength than will ever be needed in a weapon sling – perfect for those apocalypse guns and the all metal type of shooters.
- TEX 90 Bonded Nylon Thread
- Invista Solution Dyed CORDURA® Webbing
- ITW Acetal Hardware – Ghillie-Tex™ Low IR Military Grade Plastic Reduces Noise and Weight
- Differentiated Adjuster Pull Tab – Different Color Stands Out Enough For Quick Adjustment
- Tactile Indicator For Use In the Dark or With Gloved Hands