Swagger Bipods Field Model 2nd Generation: This Generation II model incorporates a removable rubber foot. Removing the foot exposes a chrome plated metal spike for improved stability in certain conditions.
Introducing Swagger Bipods Field Model, the bipod with moves! Revolutionary Crazy Legs Technology gives you shooting agility and flexibility like never before, which will dramatically expand your shooting zone. Customers can buy Swagger and replace ordinary “stiff ” bipods and shooting sticks that have to be held to stabilize, must be carried, and are heavy, noisy and limited in how they allow you to shoot. Swagger is the all-terrain bipod and can do anything the others can do, and a whole lot more!
With Swagger, you can raise up, lower down, slide left , inch right, move forward, lean back, twist or contort as the shot calls for. All thanks to flexible, hyper-extending Crazy Legs. You can shoot prone, sitting or standing without the need to hold or stabilize. You’ll be able to settle into your shot much faster. Plus, Swagger retracts into the chassis for easy, quiet transport.
Swagger’s legs retract into the chassis, where they are concealed and protected.
And when you sling your firearm over your shoulder, Swagger won’t dig into it like other bipods can!
Swagger is a highly engineered, precision-built shooting device that will absolutely change the way you shoot forever!
- Field Model Legs Extend to 29 1/4″ with a Simply Twist
- Shoot From Prone, Sitting or Standing Position
- Constructed of Ultra-Durable, Impact-Resistant Composite
- You Can Raise Up, Lower Down, Slide Left or Right, Move Forward, Lean Back, and Twist or Contort
- 2nd Generation: This Generation II model incorporates a removable rubber foot. Removing the foot exposes a chrome plated metal spike for improved stability in certain conditions.